Personal Mortgage Loans
Homeownership is one of the most important components of your financial plan. At the Bank of Clarendon, we are committed to helping our customers fulfill their financial goals and dreams. We provide long term financing for primary, second, or investment homes. We also offer second mortgages, which are ideal for home improvements. With several types of products to choose from, the professional and friendly staff of the Bank of Clarendon Mortgage Department can assist you with every step along the way. For detailed information, please see one of our mortgage loan officers.
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Standard Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
Here is a list of the most common items you will need when applying for a mortgage:
- A photo ID and proof of Social Security.
- Tax returns and W-2 forms for the most recent 2 years.
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 30 consecutive days.
- All pages of your most recent Bank and/or Investment account statements covering the most recent 60 days.
- Self employed individuals should bring their Federal Income Tax returns (all schedules, K-1's, etc.) covering the most recent 2 years.
- Any "legal documents" such as Divorce Decrees (including property settlement agreement), etc.
- Evidence of receipt of Child Support (if you disclose any on your application).
- Other documents may be needed on a case-by-case basis depending on loan type, etc.