At the Bank of Clarendon, we realize a committed group of people can achieve much. All of our employees are devoted to playing an active role in the development and well-being of the communities where we work and live.
We take pride in our service and invest a great deal of time and resources working together with schools, families and businesses, helping them to achieve their dreams and goals.
Over the years, we have committed ourselves to a number of services and projects.
Our community service involvement includes:
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life
- Alzheimer's Association
- Clarendon County Chamber of Commerce
- Clarendon Christian Learning Center
- Clarendon Community Development Corporation
- Clarendon County Development Board
- Leadership Clarendon
- Clarendon County Habitat for Humanity
- Manning Rotary Club
- United Way
- Red Cross
- American Bankers Association Teach a Child to Save Day
- American Bankers Association Get Smart About Credit Day
- Participation with local schools through conducting bank tours, in-class presentations, and an array of workshops and seminars
The success of our organization is a direct result of the people we serve. After all, we always have and always will think of the people we serve as family too.